Core Values and Work Ethics:
- Beneficiary Focus
- Respect and Care for all
- Meet Commitments to all
- Display Integrity in our dealings
- Look at Continuous Improvement and Skill Development
Code of Conduct:
- Our Board ensures our organization’s compliance with applicable laws and regulations of the land including applicable anti-bribery and anti-corruption laws and regulations and obtain all statutory approvals required to carry out its activities;
- Our Board have established principles, policies, protocols, establish code of ethics and/or code of conduct which inter alia prohibits bribery/corruption and ensures our organization’s and its officials compliance with its own rules, regulations and byelaws
- We and our staff/employees neither give and nor agree to give, promise or offer to give, any unlawful/unethical loan, gift, donation, payment, or other thing of value directly or indirectly, whether in cash or in kind to or for the unlawful/unethical benefit of any person;
- We and our trustees/officials/directors/employees and staff are not an government official, employee, or an agency which is controlled by any Government in any manner;
- Our organisation has not been blacklisted by any Central / State Government departments or by any donor/funding/grant making organisations.
- Our organisation does not have any litigation-civil or criminal pending against it.
- Our organisation is not blacklisted or subjected to any adverse action by any government department or by any government agency.
- Our organisation has not been blacklisted by any donor/ funding/ grant making organisation.
- Our organisation does not employ or deal with any entities or individuals known by our organisation to support terrorism.
- Our organisation does not employ children for work.
- Our organisation does not fund any political or religious organisation.
- Our Organisation has proper policies against harassment of women and children in place.
DFT focuses on developing the potential of marginalised women and girls to drive equitable changes through programmes which deliver quality healthcare, inclusive education, gender equitable and sustainable livelihood opportunities and disaster relief and preparedness.
Our Approach combines these like Humanitarian, Respect, Impact, Professional, Inclusive, Impartial, Professional etc.
We believe in the provision of humanitarian assistance to people wherever it is needed to relieve suffering and sickness.
Our staff, members and partners are professional people committed to providing high quality training and expertise in disaster relief and rehabilitation.
We work with people regardless of race, religion or political affiliation.
We believe that partnerships with individuals, other organisations and communities promote creative and fruitful initiatives.
We believe that people in communities and aid agencies should be empowered to develop skills for immediate and future disaster response, education, environment, sanitation, livelihood etc.
We believe people affected by any social or medical can and should be empowered to contribute to relief, rehabilitation and development efforts.
Drishti Foundation Trust extended its thematic areas of intervention by supporting family health, livelihood and women empowerment. Children, their families and the community become the target group for DFT ‘s activities as child education cannot be done in isolation and nothing else but education for children can bring long lasting change in the society.
For more Information:
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/drishtifoundation
Twitter : https://www.twitter.com/dftindia