Core Values and Work Ethics:
- Beneficiary Focus
- Respect and Care for all
- Meet Commitments to all
- Display Integrity in our dealings
- Look at Continuous Improvement and Skill Development
Code of Conduct:
- Our Board ensures our organization’s compliance with applicable laws and regulations of the land including applicable anti-bribery and anti-corruption laws and regulations and obtain all statutory approvals required to carry out its activities;
- Our Board have established principles, policies, protocols, establish code of ethics and/or code of conduct which inter alia prohibits bribery/corruption and ensures our organization’s and its officials compliance with its own rules, regulations and byelaws
- We and our staff/employees neither give and nor agree to give, promise or offer to give, any unlawful/unethical loan, gift, donation, payment, or other thing of value directly or indirectly, whether in cash or in kind to or for the unlawful/unethical benefit of any person;
- We and our trustees/officials/directors/employees and staff are not an government official, employee, or an agency which is controlled by any Government in any manner;
- Our organisation has not been blacklisted by any Central / State Government departments or by any donor/funding/grant making organisations.
- Our organisation does not have any litigation-civil or criminal pending against it.
- Our organisation is not blacklisted or subjected to any adverse action by any government department or by any government agency.
- Our organisation has not been blacklisted by any donor/ funding/ grant making organisation.
- Our organisation does not employ or deal with any entities or individuals known by our organisation to support terrorism.
- Our organisation does not employ children for work.
- Our organisation does not fund any political or religious organisation.
- Our Organisation has proper policies against harassment of women and children in place.
We support corporates to plan, design and deliver their CSR initiatives strategically and follows best-practices and work-ethics delivery approach to ensure that donor funds are utilized effectively and influence the stakeholder’s lives.
Drishti Foundation Trust adheres strictly to process based framework that includes due diligence and follow up, monitoring and evaluation exercises of programs and projects taken up by corporations and institutions.
The best corporate social responsibility (CSR) programmes combine financial support with innovative approaches for sharing business assets and knowledge. From planning and reviewing your corporate social responsibility strategy, to implementing it, we assist in delivering your objectives.
Drishti Foundation Trust recognizes that the combined impact of giving, engagement and partnerships can be maximized by developing strategic approaches with ambitious and achievable objectives.
We help drive your CSR performance by building a long term sustainable strategy and provide an innovative solution-driven response to CSR initiatives. Drishti Foundation Trust, with its 8 years of expertise and experience of working with corporates is ideally positioned to develop strategies that will make a difference to your business and to the communities you wish to help. We offer a range of advisory services to help you develop, implement and evaluate your corporate responsibility program and ensure it continues to deliver against the objectives you set.
Whether you’re looking for advice on designing an effective CSR strategy, support on developing sustainable partnerships with organizations or guidance on maximizing your impact, we provide high-end technical advisory support to Corporates.
How we do it
- We develop a framework that will enable corporates to run the program effectively across multiple locations.
- We work through an iterative and staged process and ensure that we draw key internal and external stakeholders, review and build on our learnings.
- We take into account, both, business and social factors to ensure that your strategy is fit for purpose and has the in-built flexibility to develop with your business and the changing social context.
- We define your key performance indicators and show how they can be achieved throughout your business, your employees and your giving.
With our programmatic expertise, we conceptualize, design and strategize, for efficient and effective management and implementation of programs.
We ensure that program design reflects local developmental needs and creates sustainable shared value for communities, turning your CSR strategy into reality. We support our clients through regular reviews and develop their programs in a dynamic environment. We have an established set of measurements and models to achieve this.
We provide the following services in developing Grant Making strategy for the company:
Baseline research, community needs assessment, stakeholder mapping, consultation with key stakeholders, identifying need-based interventions with feasibility assessment, development of overall program framework and proposal write up with log frame and budget.
Program management systems and procedure, develop delivery framework, reporting and compliances, stakeholder engagement, financial management including auditing.
Identifying local implementing partners in each location, capacity building, developing systems for program management, technical support, partnership and collaborations.
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E): Developing M&E framework to measure performances, reviewing progress, developing program indicators for output tracking etc.
Reporting and Compliances
Develop program reporting, documentation, capture learning from fields.
India has become the first country to mandate CSR; the ministry of corporate affairs has notified Section 135 and schedule VII of the Companies Act 2013, which includes the provisions of the Corporate Social Responsibility Policy to come into effect from April 2014. By the effect of which every company which either has a net worth of Rs 500 crore or a turnover of Rs 100 crore or net profit of Rs 5 crore, needs to spend at least 2% of its average net profit of preceding three years on social responsibility activities.
This law can encourage realistic and operational models of engagement between stakeholders that can work towards empowerment of the society- the government, the NGO’s and the private sector.
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/drishtifoundation
Twitter : https://www.twitter.com/dftindia